Selecting the right wardrobe for your home is important to get right. Your wardrobe will hold all the memories you collect as well as keeping your day to day needs tucked out of sight when you have visitors, yet handy when you need to grab something and race out the door.
So it’s important to ensure your wardrobe selection not only takes into account how it blends into the rest of your homes’ decor, but also what you want to store and how accessible it needs to be.
WARDROBE IQ SYSTEM
To help you select the right style, size, colour, finish and layout we have developed a unique software system to fully design your new wardrobe in minutes while you direct the choices.
This enables you to visualise precisely how your wardrobe selections will look so you can be sure of making the right choices.
See different layouts or finishes in action to decide what you like better.
Once you’re happy, we can then print or email the detailed and fixed price quote for you on the spot.
WARDROBE SELECTION PROCESS
Here’s a typical example of what you can expect from Packers.
- Give us a call or visit one of our showrooms
- We encourage you to visit a showroom so that you can see and touch the product. Alternatively we are happy to talk over the phone or email and send you a quote if you have the sizes.
- We’ll book one of our designers in for a free measure and quote in your home.
- The designer will do a selection on site discussing samples and requirements with you.
- We’ll then design the wardrobe with our Wardrobe IQ system in front of you and provide a printed (or emailed) quote for you on the spot.
- Once you’re happy with the quote, we’ll immediately process the order and send the details straight to our factory and customer service centre for immediate activation saving time and improving efficiencies to ensure your product is delivered and installed on time.
Have a browse through our sliding, hinged and walk-in wardrobe options, then check out the internals and specifications. Once you see something you like, then get in contact with us and we’ll help you to work out the fine details and price up the wardrobe selections that match your needs and budget.