Our main obligations
- We will make and supply the product as detailed and specified in the Conditions of Acceptance.
Access and use of facilities
- Access maybe required for the installer to inspect the site pre-installation with the approval of the owner
During installation, the immediate site is to be free of any obstructions e.g. furniture. The installer will require the use of water and electricity and may require the use of toilet facilities.
- Wardrobe and Storage
- Ten year warranty applies subject to the terms and conditions.
- Two year warranty applies subject to the terms and conditions. Five year warranty from date of manufacture for Laminated Glass. No warranty as such applies to 5m, 6m and 10m Toughened Glass.
- Two year warranty applies subject to the terms and conditions.
Our Sales Representatives will supply you with the appropriate terms and conditions of warranty for your product.
Our right to fix
- If at any time you claim the product is defective, you must tell us by written notice within 7 days of completion. If we accept responsibility, we have the right to fix the defect.
- It is important you note that pre-finished materials including but not limited to, painted, melamine, glass, timber and laminate surfaces may vary from time to time. We will use our best efforts to match the colour or grain of the product to a sample selected or provided to you, but we have no liability if they are different. Imperfections are only considered a defect if they are from a standard viewing position (not within 1.5 metres from the products).
- All demolished materials will remain your property unless a prior written agreement has been arranged.
All surplus materials that we bring to the site will remain our property.
- Work methods and materials used will correspond with the sample product displayed in our showroom.
- We are not responsible for any problems with the site, which are only revealed when installing the product e.g. electrical wiring, water pipes, etc.
Work by you
- We are not responsible for the removal and re-connection of electrical/security wiring or plumbing.
- We may sub-contract any of our obligations. You must not give instructions to our subcontractors nor directly employ our sub-contractors for further works without our approval.
Liability of Product on Site
- The product is at your risk once it is delivered and installed to site.
- We will have public liability insurance of at least $5m and recommend that you are similarly insured.
Your Joint and Several liability
- If there is more than one of you then,
- All your obligations are joint
- We only have to give notices to one of you
- Only one of you need accept a quote or sign a notice, and then all are bound.